Tuesday 16 January 2018

Sharpie poster (No main image)

Sharpie poster (No main image)


Currently, this is what I have for the poster for our film, "Sharpie". There is currently no main image (as we still need to take them), but i have ideas as to what I would like the final poster to look like.

My first idea involves a picture of the mask face up with a light shining above it (and maybe with a Sharpie next to it). This shows the importance of the mask and also when combined with the other features gives the viewer (of the poster) a clear idea that something bad will happen when someone puts on the mask. The mask itself is white and in an emotionless expression, making it seem even creepier.

My alternative idea is to have an image of Adam wearing the mask in a menacing position. This explicitly implies that he is dangerous, as a result of the mask looking creepy and his position.

I am currently favouring the first option because it leaves it up to the viewers' interpretation. In addition, a lot of thriller posters feature a close up of someone's face rather than them doing something, which will make my poster more relatable and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment